Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stuff 2 Scrap................

I've never played over here at Stuff 2 Scrap but liked the look of their sketch this month.
And the prompt was "all about me".
Well, my daughter is so like me with a lot of things, but this photo really sums up my creative side and it coming out with her.

This is what I came up with.............................


Using one of my fave brands, October Afternoon, Kitty Robot button, with the yummiest discovery of Bella Blvd sticker alphas. I am so in looooove with the alphas!!! A 12x12 sheet of 4 different styles.

I'm off to get me some more of those yummy alphas!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

looks great bec i may have to get me some of those alphas

Chantelle said...

Gorgeous work Bec, love the colours and inking on the papers - gives it that very vintage look - great job with the sketch - thanks so much for playing along!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin