Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Get Shabby entry..................

It's been so long that I can't remember the last time I entered Lets Get Shabby.
Their challenge was to use Beatrix Potter for inspiration. Well, I was inspired by her drawings of cute little bunnies so I just had to scrap this pic of Montana with her much loved bunny.
This photo was taken about a year and a half ago, but she still has the bunny and it's not quite as pink as it is in this pic.
I just wanted to do some shabby this weekend and this is the result I got...........................

I used Websters Pages papers with the bunnies on them in keeping with the theme of Beatrix Potter. Prima flowers and alphas, Kaisercraft flower, gorgeous doilies from Tallulahbelles.
Sorry for the dark pic, it's been overcast here all day.
Here's the challenge.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is lovely Bec, I love these colours together.

Julie said...

oh this is great just adore that photo of Montana. thanks for playing with us at shabby.

Lou said...

Totally gorgeous LO Beccy!! And soo cute too!
Lou xx

Nancy said...

your page is beautiful, I love the stitching and the other embellishments, Little One so cute with bunny

yumiko said...

Hi,Bec!!
Your layout is so gorgeous and the photo is so lovely!!!Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

Gayle Price said...

Such a pretty shabby page.I love your choice of papers, they are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Lets Get Shabby.

CorinneD. said...

beautiful layout!!!

aina said...

Totally adorable!!!

zandra said...

So pretty, love the doilies.
Great tak on the challenge.
Hugz, Z

Vibeke said...

What a beaufiful pic - and a lovely layout:)

mandysea said...

aaaaww this is so delightfully sweet bec!!! gorgeous work! thanks for playing along with us at shabby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin