Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Once upon a Sketch.............

I came across this challenge blog Once Upon A Sketch and loved the sketch for this month.

Here is what I came up with...........................


I love these photos of Montana showing 2 of her facial expressions. Her Angry face and her Happy face.
She has plenty more but these are the only ones I can get on camera. She won't let me take a photo of her normally but I snuck these ones.

I just loooooove these papers from The Girls Paperie.
Soooo pretty! And girly!!

10 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

this is sooo cute Bec.... love the pics and those papers are awesome ...
thanks so much for joining in ..hugz xo

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh my gosh.. I couldn't help but laugh and these super-cute photos!!! What a great page :-)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

this is so adorable Bec!! :) your lil darling is such a cutie!! love the sweet shades of your pretty layout! :)

Rossella said...

YES, I like you layout! Beautiful details, great colours! Wonderful! Thank to play with us on Once Upon A Sketch!

Julie said...

love this bec

Irma said...

adorable photos and page!
P.S. I also love your custom banner!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Awww, her little expressions are adorable. it's a shame you are not allowed to take more photos of her...
Beautiful layout.Love the pleating down the side of the photo.

Trudi Harrison said...

HeHe - now they are 2 faces that we regularly see in our house but they do make for the sweetest of layouts which yours is Bec.

Delightful take on the sketch

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I LOVE this ..I love your journalling and I love the detailing and the flowers.... Just beautiful! This is an awesome take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Once Upon A...Sketch.

LG said...

lovely take to the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin