Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Black with 2 again..................

I have time to play again over at Black With 2 and this time it's yellow and fabric for the criteria.
I went with an artsy look for this page and wanted to do something different to my norm with having the title away from the main part of the layout.
And to be honest, it's annoying me, but I like it. I am so stuck in my ways of having the title amongst or near the main focus of the page, but that is why I am doing these challenges to push myself outside of my norm with using Black!!

I used sewing pattern paper behind the photo which was a yellowish colour and have used fabric for the rosettes.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic LO !! I love all of the textures you have used, and I think the title looks fab over in the corner :) Thanks for joining in at BW2 :)

Eve said...

Fabo layout Bec love the whole concept ...Thanks for playing with us again this month

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wat a gorgeous composition! love the whole black and yellow combo! simply stunning! :)

mandysea said...

gasp!!!! Bec!! Im such a fan really and truely! gorgeous gorgeous!

nicole said...

Wow Bec...your page looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at BW2.

FH said...

I just watched a video on how to make the fabric flowers and then I saw your layout..did you make the flowers or it's premade?

Julie said...

love it missy bec

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

OMG Bec, so love it. xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

My oh my.... this sure is FUN! love those fabric flowers and the gorgeous layering!!!

~Etoile~ said...

Oh I love the black and yellow, It's not color I use to take but I really like the result. I will have to try it!

Narelle said...

Love it Bec!
And congrats on winning last month!!

Emily P said...

congrats on your earlier win :)
and another great bw2 page.
thanks for playing :)

Deb said...

Stunner of a layout Bec - love the title positioning

Deb xox

Sylvia G. said...

Love it!! The newspaper adds such a fun element and the doily is so sweet.

Carla said...

what a lovely lay out.............super cute.

Rachael Funnell said...

Fantastic LO Bec!!! Lovin the little yellow paint strips & those material Flowers.... FABBO.
XXX

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a gorgeous piece!! Love the fabric roses!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin