Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ARTastic - Keep enjoying the small things...............

I haven't played along with ARTastic for a while!!! I just haven't had time to play with any challenge!!!
BUT I did this week.
I am making sure I am getting some ME time in this week because next week is FULL ON!!

The painting for inspiration is gorgeous and reminded me of these times with Montana.
I really love this photo and it reminds me to stop and enjoy the simple things in life and wishing that I could still do that and how much I would love to.


3 comments:

~Etoile~ said...

Oh wowwww wonderful fall layout, I really like to picture too.

Paper Paradise said...

Great to see you back and great to see this layout. The photo is so different from the norm, which really makes the page! I can't believe how time flies. I remember your post from when Montana was born.....Sue x

Samantha said...

oh i love how you have used the paint and i really love those clouds! awesome photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin