Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yahoo!! Yee hah!!! Woopee!!

I'm on a Creative Team!!!!

I was chosen!!! I am one of four new CT members!
I am so so so excited!! Can you tell???? Really?????

Well I guess you want to know where don't you?? ;o)


Here

I was notified last night, but didn't check my emails until this morning and what a surprise.
I guess I am happy that I got the email this morning because there wouldn't have been any way I would've got a wink of sleep last night with excitement!!!

The fulfillments have started with my first 'assignment' given with the email.

So while Montana is finally sleeping, I am going to go and make a start on it!!

Till next time......................

Bec
X

2 comments:

mandysea said...

YAY YAY YAY Bec!!!!

Sooooo deserve this! Cant wait to see some dt samples!!

Kerryn said...

Congratulations :). Look forward to seeing your work on the STG site.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin