Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 22 & 23 -Project Life 2013

WEEK 22

The weekend was a great weekend with a catch up and drinks at a friends place and we had some fun with the wigs. 


This was a quiet week other than Montana badly hitting her head that the bump was a full on blue that I have never seen before. I wish someone (other than me) took a photo of it straight away as that was when it was the unbelievable blue that no one would believe me. haha
But an hour later, you wouldn't even know there was a bump there. Unbelievable.


The weekend was a great weekend with a catch up and drinks at a friends place and we had some fun with the wigs. 


WEEK 23


Dad's sister and my cousin came to visit from Toowoomba so we had an update of family photos together. 

Its getting colder now. Yuk!
I bought us all new warm hats. Lachie didn't want one. haha
I got my tragus pierced. 
And ThingleToodle came to work to visit.

INSERT
We went for a drive to Craigs Hut, before they shut the roads for the winter season, but didn't quite make it as the road was really wet and we weren't geared up for us to get stuck. So we turned around and had a BBQ at the bottom of the mountain.

The views on the way up were stunning. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin