Friday, June 15, 2012

Mad About Scrapping, KIU, Scrap Boutique & 123 Challenge.........

Here are some more pages that I've scrapped recently.


This one was from a sketch from Mad About Scrapping.
When I first looked at it, I saw a boys page, but wanted to do a girls page {even though I should really do some more pages of my son.}
I am really happy with the end result considering I saw it more for a boy page.


Kraft It Up had a great challenge this month and this is what I ended up doing for it. 


This one is for Scrap Boutique Scrap Stash Challenge. The challenge was to use 6 or more brads on your page. I clustered them on mine and have a lot more than 6, but it was so much fun!



And the 123 Challenge which I haven't played along with for a long time, but loved the criteria this month.
Colour: Blue, Word:Change, Technique: Washi Tape


And this one is for White with 1 June Challenge. White, pale blue and flags. 

Well that's it from me this week.
I finished 2 projects today and I'll share with you in the next few days.

Till then................
Happy Scrapping!!

Bec

11 comments:

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Wow some really great pages, you have done a great job with them all. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1! :)

Adriana B said...

Fantastic pages, thanks for playing at WW1 :)

Janice Nicholls said...

Thanks for playing along at WW1. Your layout is just beautiful. Cute photos and beautiful embellies. :)

Di Garling said...

WOW so many yummy pages, you have been busy haven't you? These are all gorgeous & such great pics too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at WW1. Cheers Di xo

Anne P said...

Love all the different paint work you have done. Great pages and thanks for playing at WW1.

Unknown said...

all your work is great and i like the title of your KIU especially..thanks for playing along with us this month

Melissa said...

Hey Miss Bec, wondering what the paper is you used for the New Wetsuit LO..it is gorgeous and I would love to get me some.They are all wonderful and varied..Love seeing you do some more boy pages too. Lachie is growing up so much lately.

jodee76 said...

Love the blue chevron paper you've used in your 123 layout :)
All your layouts are great
Good luck with all the challenges!

Amanda said...

Lovely collection of layouts Bec! Well done. Love the 123 layout!

Nicolee said...

fabulous work Bec. Luving your 'blue' Lo for 123, fantastic design. Thx for playing along at 123. x

Charmane said...

WOW You've been busy!!! LOVING them all - specially your 123 layout ;) Thanks for joining in! xo Charm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin