Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh My!!! Maya Road Love!!!................................

Hands up who looooves Maya Road!!??

BOTH my hands are up really high!
I love the stuff and have always had trouble finding it.

But Scrap Therapy has got it in and it is to die for. Very Very yummy!!

Here is what is definetly on my list..........................................


The Maya Mists are so yummy in all their glorious colours, a little different from other mists.
This green Maya Mist is definetly in my cart...................................


And these trims are gorgeous!!!! I'll have a few metres of this pleated one and a few of the other colours. At $2, you can never have too much!!!!

Oh!! And I have to have these gorgeous Doily Stamps!!! So many possibilities!!!


And this little beauty is one of a few that I will be getting. This gorgeous Banner album will be sooooo cute made up for Montana and at only $9, I will be getting a few!!!
I'm going to place my order now before it all goes.
I will be back later today with one or a few layouts I've done today.
Bec
X


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin