Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Story ~ in a Miller Family Month ~

After blog hopping one day, I decided to do a mini album about what our family does in a month. I liked the idea of the 52weeks and the 356 photos but honestly, I tried once before and failed after a few weeks.
So I decided to try again but with a project that would be finished a lot quicker using my unbelievable drawer of scraps that are just too pretty to throw away.
I don't know if I get bored with something after a while, but then my TO DO basket has a few UFO's in it that would probably answer that question!!
And this is what I came up with in our family month using up my scraps. I am only showing a couple of pages as Blogger is not letting me add to what I've already upload. Grrrr!................................







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin