Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Candy Shoppe Designs.......................

I stumbled across this blog and thought it was a great challenge. Candy Shoppe Designs.
But when I went looking for a funny photo, I couldn't find one. I guess I've just deleted them.
But I did find this one of my cat which I think is funny.
We had not long got the fish and she had never seen them before.
She looks like she is in the fish tank, but she is actually sitting behind it.

I've been scrapping up a storm the past few days.
I'll be back with my entry for Kraft It Up!!

4 comments:

kate blue said...

Just gorgeous! Love the general layout and the colors chosen; I usually delete the embarrassing ones too but have finally decided they need to be scrapped too!
Am glad you found us and hope you'll continue with our challenges!

KitKat (Team Sugar at Candy Shoppe Designs)
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

chris a said...

Your sweet little kitty is so cute and she does look like she is deep sea fishing! LOL! Love the soft colors you used. thanks for sharing with us at Candy shoppe designs.
Lemon Zinger

Audrey Yeager said...

What a cute LO and a cute kitty! She really does look like she's in the tank! Thanks for playing at CSD!

Dana Tatar said...

Great photos! I LOVE the flower! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls at CSD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin