Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a week!!......................

I will pre warn you all that this post is pic heavy.
I've been busy scrapping!!! Yay!!!

This one is only a sneak peek of my Make Believe Masters Challenge 1 entry, over at Scrap Therapy. I am so excited about this challenge.



And this one is Edna, my grandmother. This is for the Monthly Theme Challenge at Scrap Therapy. We had to showcase a special lady and use buttons.


This is another for Scrap Therapy. For the Inspiration Challenge for the month.


I have been going back and doing some old Blind Scraps at Therapy as I find these really quick and easy to do. And I get enough time to do one when Montana has her afternoon nap. If she has one.
This one was run by Mandy.


This is another Blind Scrap run by Mandy.


This is a blind scrap run by Princess Tamara.

And this is the most recent one run by Mandy on the 17th May. I really love how this one turned out.


Well on top of all this scrapping, I have had DS8 and DD9mths both with the flu and DS8 with tonsilitis on top of that. So it hasn't been the most pleasurable week. I'm sending him back to school tomorrow.
He is jumping on his bed..........so I think he is better.
I've also been frantically trying to clean this tiny little house!!!
No, we don't own, Yet!! We rent. And what we rent is a tiny 3 bedroom house, 1 bathroom and the kitchen is so tiny, we don't have an oven!! Just a little conventional oven on the bench where a microwave should go.
So, if it's so tiny, why is it taking me sooooooooo long to clean it, scrub walls, clear cobwebs, wash windows blah blah blah you know the rest that goes with all that!! I feel like I have been doing it for 2 weeks!!
We have an inspection on Friday. Just so the real estate can relay back to the owners, that we are suitable and not wrecking the property. Yet we know the owners personally and we have been here for almost 5 years. But still the real estate want to check it every 3 months.
How frustrating!!! And yet DH isn't the most helpful. He will come home, plonk himself in front of the TV and say "I've been working bloody hard all day." I feel like telling him to swap jobs with me for a day, or maybe even a week. This week. And see how he copes doing the housework and looking after 2 sick kids who in turn are the clingiest and sookiest kids when they are sick.
AAaargh!!!!
Get me outta here!!!!
Bec





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin