Sunday, July 20, 2008

Woohoo!! My first post!

Wow! My first post.

I've finally got a blog. It has taken me a couple of days to get it right. I was a bit scared about doing one. Not sure how to do it and what I had to do. But I did it!!
And just when I was halfway through it, DH decided he wanted one too for his snakes. So I had to give mine up for a while and get his done to stop his whingeing. Now we both have one and I feel so proud to be able to have done it. (I'm am so computer illiterate.)

Well, today, other than wasting so much time deciphering the instructions for creating a blog, I went looking at the latest and greatest scrap products. I love the new products from Basic Grey and My Little Yellow Bicycle. They are just so yummy!! I can't wait to get some.

Anyway, I am now 37 weeks pregnant and off to the doctors tomorrow for a check up. Taking my DS with me as he has just come out of hospital 3 days ago and is home for 3 weeks recovering. Hope the baby comes on time and not early while he is home!

I am hoping to get to scrap today when we get home. Thankfully DS is into Scrapping too!

X




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin