Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CJS 2016 with Birgit Koopsen................


This was a fun and interesting class. Lots of bright colours and (gasp) my own handwriting!!

But it was fun and very different for me as I like more subdued colourings in my work.
Doing the background was fun and messy with my fingers and getting those black drip marks was a little frustrating as I had no control over which way they went.

But I did it and I'm happy with the outcome.



If you want to play along, pop over to Nathalies Studio, have a look under workshops and sign up!

2 comments:

Cuchy said...

What a vivid colours! I love the hair and that background.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love the colorful and grungy outcome! Very cool! thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin