Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scrap Elegance pages............

I've been a bit quiet lately haven't I?
I cannot believe things are so full on at the moment, that I haven't had time to blog!!
I haven't scrapped for about 4 weeks which I have really missed. But with Easter in the middle there, we were away for a week and plus the school holidays AND I re rolled my ankle which in turn has done no favours for my back!!! Argh!

AND I've been teaching classes!!! Last week was fun with a girlfriend and 2 regulars of my classes.

My back is still not pain free which has made it hard to sit for too long to scrap. But I have managed 1 layout last night and 1 layout this morning for Scrap Elegance for the next sale.

I hadn't posted these ones yet for the March sale for Scrap Elegance so I thought I'd pop them up before the next sale and my next samples.

The vinyl and doily fan is from Scrap Elegance and the gorgeous buttons and metal leaves.

The gorgeous mouse button is from Scrap Elegance.


Shame the misting didn't work all that well on the 'my lil squeaker' page and it was meant to be an orange colour. It looks brown here.


Hopefully I can sit back down again today and do some more pages as I have the house to myself and Montana. The boys have gone up to the holiday house to wire it all up for lights and power points ready to plaster next week. 

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin