Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I was busy over the weekend....................

Just a quick share as I have so much to start doing for Christmas!!!

This one was all us girls from work last Friday night...........................................


The extreme weather we had last year between the fires and then storms........................

Some Christmas tags. The tag at the top I stitched a snowflake and added Kaisercraft Pearls, you can't see it really well...............................................

Our wedding................................................


Montana with her blue blue eyes....................................



Have you all checked out Scrap Jacked yet???
There is still a few more DT members to introduce so keep checking back to see who they are.
The first challenge goes up on the 5th January with lots of great prizes.
And thank you all for your lovely comments. I have been crazy busy the past few weeks and then getting ready for Christmas.
If I don't post before then, Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be a wonderful day full of memories.
After that, my spare will be more, so I am looking forward to visiting your blogs again and leaving more love than I have lately.
Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Ceci said...

Those Christmas tags are gorgeous Bec! Have a great xmas. xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO's Bec and those Christmas tags are stunning. Have a lovely Christmas with your family and my very best wishes for 2011.

mandysea said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEERY Christmas Bloss!!!

Loving those LO's!!!!

hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin