Monday, November 1, 2010

A Quick Share................................

Here is a photo of Montana last December that I forgot about and just found. I love it.

I loooove this paper by Collage Press. I've had it for ages and this was my last little bit. Love it!!
I've also used AC Thickers, Maya Road rose trim, a Prima flower and a gorgeous little embroidered butterfly I picked up from the Craft Expo last month in Melbourne. I wish I bought more now!!


And this photo is one that I took myself {selfie} the other day.
I've used the yummy Basic Grey Doily, Basic Grey Origins papers, AC Thickers, Prima centres, a Basic Grey brad and some twine. I have no idea where I got the flowers from. Oh and there is some Maya Road trim underneath the bottom of the photo.
I will have some more again soon!
XX

4 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous Missy Bec love them both. Montana looks so cute in her glasses.

mandysea said...

oooh beautiful work!! Love both the photos!!!
that little butterfly is totally gorgeous!! A perfect touch!
xx

Valerie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Bec - good luck!
Your work is gorgeous!!

Ceci said...

I love all the yummy details in your LOs like the stitching over the alphas..gorgeous work Bec. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin