Sunday, May 23, 2010

Some Layouts........................

Here is a layout, just because I looooved these October Afternoon papers and was dying to use them and I also loved these pics of Tana...................................


This is the end result of my Blind Scrap at Scrap Therapy Friday night gone......................

What Is Old Is New Kits, Year in Review layout for April................................

My entry for Scrap The Girls for this month ..............................................

A DT sample for Scrap Therapy's Monthly Inspiration Challenge last month...................

Well it's been a beautiful day here and I've been outside playing with the kids most of the day. Last week was a busy working week, working every day when I only work 1-2 days. I'm still exhausted from it, but I'll catch up eventually.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO's Bec. I saw your STG's one on their blog and it is just devine....I luv it all. Glad to see my blind scrap looks a little like yours lol.....I thought I may have taken a wrong turn one part there.

Unknown said...

What a coincidence! I find your blog which led me to Scrap the Girls, which connected back to Color Combos Galore! Your layouts are GORGEOUS! We would love your pages over at Color Combos Galore! See you there! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin