Saturday, February 20, 2010

ST Blind Scraps & WIOIN Calendar Comp ..........

Here is a layout I did using Jodi's Feb Colour Challenge for Scrap Therapy. Loved the colours and I loved using the glimmermist..................



This LO is for the WIOIN Calendar Comp............I loooooooove these Earth Love papers by Cosmo Cricket............


This one I did last night with Jodi's Blind Scrap at Scrap Therapy, although I did go off the track, but happy with the outcome...............

And this one is from the Scrap Therapy Blind Scrap that Allie did...........................
Hoping to scrap a lot more this weekend now that I am feeling better after this head cold. I just have the annoying cough.

Happy Creating!!!!

8 comments:

Marelize said...

OMG! Your layouts are gorgeous Bec! I love your shabby chic style! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your style too Bec!!!

I totally love them all! My fave is the hats one, just by a smidge! My DD2 is sooo into hats right now! lol! :)

Ceci said...

All gorgeous work Bec...I love your take on the feb colour challenge, you have reminded me I must upload my blind scrap!

Julie said...

gorgeous bec just love them

Unknown said...

Lovely work again Bec!!!
bye bye<lean.

yyam said...

Oh wow! Love your layouts! Yummy details on them all! :)

mandysea said...

total stunning work bec!!!

Zarah said...

WOW you're good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin