Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here are some quick pics from our day...........................







This is one is a pic taken through the eye piece of my son's new telescope he got for Christmas. I am soooo amazed by the definition of the craters on the moon. I was blown away looking at it and surprised at how fast it moves out of the shot and we had to keep moving the telescope to see it.
We had a great day. Although it was very tiring. It was here this year and I did all the cooking and preparations as well as baking all week for Christmas gifts. I'm so over cooking!!!!
But I did get very spoilt from everyone. Hubby got me a Graphic Tablet I've been eyeing off for a while. I haven't had a good chunk of time to have a good play with it yet.
Anyway, I will be back soon with my finished December Daily album. I am really happy with how it turned out, I just have to take the pics.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day and were very spoilt like me, and are enjoying the recovery with lots of leftovers. I hope you are getting time to be crafty too! I haven't, but will be making time very soon for it!! I am having creative withdrawals.
Have a great day!!
Bec
X






2 comments:

mandysea said...

Oooh bec! I WANT a telescope!!!!
Love your pics - sooooo cute!! Oooh and I have a big wall clock EXACTLY the same as yours!!!
Should have known we'd have the same taste!!!

Deb said...

Great pics Bec. The moon one is fantastic and the one above of your little cherub is soooooo beautiful. You'll have some fun scrapping those.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin