Thursday, February 5, 2009

Aargh! No internet and no phones and my Kaisercraft Competition Entry at Scrap Therapy

It's driving me crazy!!
I never realised how much I rely on the internet to stay in contact with people and how much I do on it. I feel cut off from the world. I hate it.
I feel so alone.......(boohoo)
I am at my parents doing a few of the things I need to do using the internet. So I thought I would post some things I have done lately. One positive thing that has come out of having no internet, (and believe me it's the only positive thing I can find!!) I have been getting alot of scrapping done.
These next 3 projects are for the
Scrap Therapy 'Scrapping With Kaisercraft' competition. It has been so much fun and there are 5 great challenges. It doesn't end till the 15th Feb. So I still have plenty of time to do the other 2 challenges.

With my OTP I didn't use all the pages that came in the packet. I took one out and added transparency sheets in between for every other second page.

My OTP


Transparency




Back of transparency



Transparency

Back of transparency



Transparency

Back of transparency





Sketch plan



Right side of Double layout





Left side of Double Layout

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin